The time is for you to take your new product, new business or new service from initial thought through business model identification, minimum viable product creation and then market validation.
6 Week Startup Bootcamp will meet Mondays from 6-8pm.
- Feb 27
- March 6
- March 13
- March 20
- March 27
The latest thinking about the Lean Startup Methodology will be presented and you’ll get a chance to exercise them. This applies not only to startup businesses, but also to large companies. We’ll build on the experiences at General Electric who has use the tools and techniques proven in both modes to accelerate your idea to a validated (or invalidated!) offering that you can take to he next level.
If you’re just curious about the method, please consider participating and assisting one of the the other participants in their quest. It will be a great learning experience.
Part of what we’ll cover:
- The Business Model Canvas, including some advanced concepts for value proposition/market segment fit
- Identification and Creation of a Minimum Viable Product
- Elevator Pitch creation and coaching
- Validation techniques, including interviewing and alternate methods
- Summary analysis and potential pivoting to the initial concept
- Access to HUB 101 Mentoring and assistance
Presented by Ken Norland and Greg Monterrosa